From Your Friends At ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.
Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we have been providing home inspection services in Sterling, IL and we have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
1. You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else.
So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
2. Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do.
The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
3. Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property.
2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
4. We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues.
If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
“Mike is great to work with. Mike did our inspection on our first home and was the only person we’d consider for our second home purchase. He does an excellent job pointing out potential issues and possible solutions. The reports are very well done and easy to understand and were finished within a matter of hours. You’ll have a wealth of knowledge at your disposal thanks to Mike’s hard work and dedication.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Ryan Balsley
5. There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools
— such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
6. Our home inspection includes the following:
- Decks, Porches, Garage
- Heating and Cooling
- Fixed Appliances
- Crawl Space
- Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
7. We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Sterling and the surrounding areas:
- Buyer Inspection
- Certified Move In Ready Homes
- Drone Usage
- Radon Residential
- Radon Commercial
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared) Inspection
8. We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner.
We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
9. Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind.
Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
If you or someone you know is purchasing a home and needs a quality home inspector in Sterling, IL, be sure to give ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. a call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
Related video you might like:
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website