Rock Island is a city in Western Illinois and is one of the core cities that make up the greater Quad Cities in the metropolitan area. Home to 38,110 people, this 44.19 km² city offers locals and tourists the beauty of scenic parks, inviting art galleries and theatres, walk down memory lane, and endless dining options. Rock Island is a dream come true for people who love a jam-packed calendar of specially laid out itinerary or random night outs.
Rock Island is surrounded by two great rivers, namely, Mississippi and Rock Rivers which support most of the leisure activities and scenic views of the city.
The city of Rock Island experiences all four seasons – spring, summer, fall, and winter. Seasonal changes can impact the entire home if not properly maintained and attended. Not just the structural integrity of your home but the safety and health of the household could be greatly affected.
This is why we exist. A beautifully growing and equally inviting city such as Rock Island deserves a home inspection company that provides what every homebuyer and homeowner needs. From the general home inspection to Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspections), we make sure that buying a home in Rock Island is worth it.
The experts at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. operate with the most advanced tools and technology and up-to-date standards of practice for every home inspection in Rock Island.
The following home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. :
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Rock Island, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they are looking to purchase by spending up to 3 hours carefully evaluating the home. Every homebuyer needs this service.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Rock Island on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended up to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Mold Inspection – A Mold inspection is a must-have and is the first line of defense against mold infestations that can quickly become out of control, causing illnesses and breathing problems for you and your family. Mold might obstruct you from breathing safely inside your own home.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read inspection report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Illinois
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive home inspection report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Rock Island today!
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.