Rochelle, IL Home Inspection
Locals and tourists could attest to the fun-filled daily activities and weekend getaways in the city of Rochelle. Go skydiving at Chicagoland Skydiving Center, witness train operations at Rochelle Railroad Park, or enjoy the best hotdogs in their famous Dog Hub, the city is all about living the spirited life.
Rochelle is definitely a great place to live. Many folks come to visit end up staying which manifests in their constantly growing population. Demands for housing units and commercial properties continue to rise. However, as with every home there is, residents of this 33.62 km² city also experience these top 7 common problems that our home inspection in Rochelle, IL helps bring to light:
- Leaking, exposed, and outdated pipes
- Faulty wirings, ungrounded outlets and improperly wired breaker boxes
- Leaking in heating units
- A poorly installed drainage system
- Roofing problems including torn and cracked shingles
- Gaps and cracks in the walls
- Decay or dry rot
This is why we exist. Our company, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., provides what most every property needs – from the general home inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon Testing.
The experts at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. operate with the most advanced tools and technology and the up-to-date standards of practice for every home inspection they do in Rochelle and the surrounding areas.
“Michael was very thorough and honest about things. He explained things we didn’t understand. This is our first time buying a home. He made us feel more confident about our decision. I would definitely recommend him.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Brianna Green
The following home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Rochelle, IL, we spend 2-3 hours of careful evaluation to help homeowners make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase. Not only should home buyers or sellers need this service but it’s also important.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, as well as HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect. Even homeowners who don’t intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Drone Usage – This is one of our major standouts at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. for roofing inspections. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Rochelle on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas, and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need a thorough inspection.
- Radon Residential– Since radon is a radioactive gas, your home must be tested for it. If it’s present, then negotiate with the seller. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, we will extend the testing period to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Infrared Inspection can find issues like water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- Same-day Reporting (in most cases)
- A detailed inspection
- An easy-to-read home inspection report with photos and videos
- Professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Illinois
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive home inspection report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspection in Rochelle today!