The city of Princeton is in Bureau County, IL and is part of the Ottawa–Streator Micropolitan Statistical Area. It currently has a residential population of 7,583. Princeton is a famous satellite town for Chicago and the Quad Cities. This is due to its location and preserved main street and historic housing.
Most vintage homes in Princeton are well preserved. But there are those with a handful of problems due to age and lack of maintenance. Indeed, over the years, we discovered five of the most common home inspection issues in Princeton:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
All these big-scale issues certainly started from minor issues that did not receive immediate attention. That is why we keep performing top quality home inspections in Princeton and all other areas in Illinois. We can’t let you buy the money pit that continues to trouble homeowners as well as property investors.
“I had the home inspection today and I was pleased with the whole process. The inspector (Michael) was very nice and answered all of my questions. I learned a lot from our interaction and I would recommend ALLIN’s services! “- Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Edita Danaiata
Here are the home inspection services you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Princeton, IL, we spend 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation. This will then help homeowners decide about the property they consider purchasing. A home buyer or seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who don’t intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection. That is to ensure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes are thoroughly inspected and have undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect. We will convey any issues to the seller.
- Drone Usage – This is one of our major standouts in roofing inspections at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Princeton on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need a thorough inspection.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when it meets the closed building conditions. If not, then the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion and plumbing leaks. It can also detect improperly installed insulation and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos as well as videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained, and licensed home inspectors in Princeton
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report. That is in order to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Princeton, IL today!
What Will A Home Inspection Tell Me, ALLIN Home Inspections Explains | (877) 545-6639 | Call Us
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website