The city of Princeton is situated in Bureau County, IL and is part of the Ottawa–Streator Micropolitan Statistical Area with a residential population of 7,583. Princeton is a famous satellite town for Chicago and the Quad Cities due to its location and preserved main street and historic housing.
Most vintage homes in Princeton are well preserved yet there are those with a handful of problems due to age and lack of maintenance. Over the years, we discovered five of the most common home inspection issues in Princeton:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
All these big-scale issues started from minor issues that did not receive immediate attention. And that is why we keep performing top quality home inspections in Princeton and all other areas in Illinois. We can’t let you buy the money pit that continues to trouble homeowners and property investors.
“I had the home inspection today and I was pleased with the whole process. The inspector (Michael) was very nice and answered all of my questions. I learned a lot from our interaction and I would recommend ALLIN’s services! “- Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Edita Danaiata
Here are the home inspection services you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Princeton, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they are considering purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every homebuyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Princeton on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Princeton
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Princeton, IL today!
What Will A Home Inspection Tell Me, ALLIN Home Inspections Explains | (877) 545-6639 | Call Us
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.