If you are a thrill-seeker, you’ll surely love Oregon, IL. What’s not to love in a city of outdoor excitements and festivals? In fact, Oregon could just be your new home! Peacefully nestled in Rock River Valley, Oregon is a waterway in Northern, IL with a unique blend of small-town and big city fun.
For visitors, the riverboat rides, annual festivals, and rich activities excite them not just for a day but all throughout their stay. The city is uniquely small with a population of only 3,518 but keeps any visitor preoccupied day in and day out. Unique parks, unique outdoors, unique history, and unique events are all that make Oregon a great place to visit and/or settle down.
This is why we exist. A thriving community such as Oregon deserves a home inspection company that provides what most every property buyer needs – from the general home inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon.
The experts at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. operate with the most advanced tools and up-to-date standards of practice for every home inspection in Oregon.
“Michael was informative, thorough, and did everything in a timely manner. It was a great inspection. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Joshua Hickey
The following home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. :
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Oregon, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they are considering purchasing. We will spend between 2 to 3 hours and carefully evaluate the home. Not only should home buyers or sellers need this service, but it is a must to know what issues there are with the home if any.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Oregon on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is very important that your home is tested. This way you know if the home has elevated radon or not. If it does, you can negotiate that with the seller. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois.Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting ( in most cases )
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read inspection report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Illinois
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Oregon today!
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.