Moline, IL Home Inspection
As a 43.54 km² city with a population of 42, 231, one can get really excited to explore Moline City located in Rock County, IL. Highly notable for its emergence as a retail, transportation, and cultural hub, Moline still stands today as one of the biggest business districts in Illinois Quad Cities.
With this number of locals residing in the city and all the commercial and residential properties around, there’s no doubt why a home inspection in Moline is always a wise decision. Some may think that a building inspection is enough. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Building inspections only last for 15 to 30 minutes, unlike a thorough home inspection that lasts between 2 to 4 hours. Building inspectors only look at the overall structure but not on the smallest of details. Simply put, building inspections are walk-through inspections only. Plus, they inspect multiple buildings on a daily basis which means quality control can be an issue.
This is why we exist. We won’t let you buy the money pit. Our company, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides what most every property needs – from the general Moline home inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon.
“A wonderful investment! Allin Home Inspections is very thorough, very professional. The inspection was comprehensive and Mr. Musgrave demonstrated and explained everything to me. He was very respectful and answered all of my questions, clearly. Support services and resources are incredible. Not only will you know that you have a good home, but you will learn how to take care of it.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Bethe Dinges
The following excellent home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Moline, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they consider purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every home buyer or home seller should have a home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Moline on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Moline
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace Of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Moline, IL today!