Serving as the county seat of Illinois, the city of Dixon will welcome you of a small-town feel with convenient stores and an abundance of restaurants. Not only is it a great place to move to and raise a family but to run a business as well.
Dixon is the home of former President Ronald Reagan and is home of 15,202 locals today. Located at the hub of four major highways, Dixon is the economic center of agriculture, industry, service, retail, recreation and residential growth in the county.
The city of Dixon is constantly growing and expanding as it caters to new businesses, new homes, and new residents. This is why we exist. Our company, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., provides what most every home buyer or home seller needs – from the general home inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon.
Some of the common home inspection issues we find are:
- Exposed or leaking plumbing
- Electrical problems such as ungrounded and faulty wirings
- Leaking in heating units
- Poorly installed drainage system
- Roofing problems such as torn and cracked shingles
- Wall gaps
- Decay or dry rot
“ALLIN was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I also received the report within 2 hours of my home inspection” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Rebecca Koepp
The following excellent home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. :
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Dixon, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they want to purchase by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every homebuyer needs this service.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Dixon on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides:
- Same-day Reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read home inspection report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Illinois
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspection in Dixon today!
ALLIN Home Inspections Dixon Perfect 5 Star Review by Andrew Stutzke
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.