Along the banks of Mississippi is the city of Davenport with a population of 102,320. It is the largest among the Quad Cities and is known for being a great city with over 50 local parks. The beauty of nature has blended well into the busy and industrialized community. One can enjoy biking and walking along the parks and have fun in a number of annual outdoor festivals for locals and tourists alike. With a growing city comes a growing demand for residential and commercial units.
It is said that your home inspector is your best friend during the home inspection process, and we actually are! Home buying is not a cheap investment and we know how stressful it can be.
Five of the most common issues we find during our home inspections in Davenport are:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
This is why we exist. We can’t let you buy the money pit. Our company, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., provides what almost every property needs – from general Davenport house inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon.We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
“Michael was extremely professional, detailed, and helpful during the inspection. This is my first home purchase and he made me feel confident that the home was in good shape. I love the use of technology throughout the whole process. Makes keeping track of things much easier. I’d highly recommend ALLIN Home Inspections!” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By A Stutzke
The following excellent home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Davenport, IA, we help homeowners make informed decisions about the property they opt to purchase by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Not only should home buyers or sellers need this service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Davenport on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period will be extended to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy to read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Davenport
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the peace of mind you highly deserve. Expect a prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspection in Davenport, IA today!
Our 5 Star Home Inspection Review
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.