Along the banks of Mississippi is the city of Davenport with a population of 102,320. It is the largest among the Quad Cities and is known for being a great city with over 50 local parks. The beauty of nature has blended well into the busy and industrialized community. One can surely enjoy biking and walking along the parks. Or have fun in a number of annual outdoor festivals for locals and tourists alike. With a growing city comes a growing demand for residential and commercial units.
It is said that your home inspector is your best friend during the home inspection process, and we actually are! Home buying is not a cheap investment and we know how stressful it can be.
Five of the most common issues we find during our home inspections in Davenport are:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
This is why we exist. We can’t let you buy the money pit. Our company, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., provides what almost every property needs – from general Davenport house inspection to air quality inspections such as Radon.We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
“Michael was extremely professional, detailed, and helpful during the inspection. This is my first home purchase and he made me feel confident that the home was in good shape. I love the use of technology throughout the whole process. Makes keeping track of things much easier. I’d highly recommend ALLIN Home Inspections!” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By A Stutzke
The following excellent home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Davenport, IA, we help homeowners make informed decisions about the property they opt to purchase. That is by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Not only should home buyers or sellers need this service. But even homeowners who don’t intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection in order to ensure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – Thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – This is certainly one of our major standouts in roofing inspection at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Davenport on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need to be inspected.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when it meets the closed building conditions. If not, then we will extend the testing period up to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy to read report with photos as well as videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained, and licensed home inspectors in Davenport
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the peace of mind you highly deserve. Expect a prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspection in Davenport, IA today!
Our 5 Star Home Inspection Review
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website