At the seat of Clinton County, Iowa is the city of Clinton with a residential population of 25, 184. The city is often dubbed as “Life with a river view”, taking pride in the beauty of the Mississippi River and extraordinary displays of nature. Residents enjoy the scenic and quiet life found here while enjoying the big city perks.
If you plan to move in Clinton, Iowa, always make a wise decision and call us for your home inspection. Moving to a new home can be overwhelming, all the more if you get unpleasant surprises. Buying a new home is no cheap investment you’ll ever make and it’s a decision that will affect you and your family for years to come. Being that, our home inspection in Clinton, IA will help keep you from buying the money pit. Get real answers about the home you’re looking at with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.
“Michael was very thorough and honest about things. He explained things we didn’t understand. This is our first time buying a home. He made us feel more confident about our decision. I would definitely recommend him.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Brianna Green
Here are the top-quality inspection services we perform in Clinton and the surrounding areas.
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Clinton, IA, we help homeowners decide on the property they consider purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation. Every home buyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who don’t intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection in order to make sure that their home is always in tiptop shape.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – Thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – This is one of our major standouts in roofing inspections at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Clinton on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need to be inspected.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when it meets the closed building conditions. But if not, then the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides:
- same-day report ( in most cases )
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos as well as videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained, and licensed home inspectors in Clinton
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Clinton, IA today!
ALLIN Home Inspections Remarkable Five Star Review by Beth T.
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website