At the seat of Clinton County, Iowa is the city of Clinton with a residential population of 25, 184. The city is often dubbed as “Life with a river view”, taking pride in the beauty of the Mississippi River and extraordinary displays of nature. Residents enjoy the scenic and quiet life found here while enjoying the big city perks.
If you plan to move in Clinton, Iowa, always make a wise decision and call us for your home inspection. Moving to a new home can be overwhelming, all the more if you get stuck in unpleasant surprises. Buying a new home is no cheap investment you’ll ever make and it’s a decision that will affect you and your family for years to come. That being said, our home inspection in Clinton, IA will help keep you from buying the money pit. Get real answers about the home you’re looking at with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.
“Michael was very thorough and honest about things. He explained things we didn’t understand. This is our first time buying a home. He made us feel more confident about our decision. I would definitely recommend him.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Brianna Green
Here are the top-quality inspection services we perform in Clinton and the surrounding areas.
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Clinton, IA, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they consider purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every home buyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that their home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Clinton on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Mold Inspection– Mold inspection is a must-have and is the first line of defense against mold infestations that can quickly become out of control, cause illnesses and breathing problems for you and your family. Mold might obstruct you from breathing safely inside your own home.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides:
- same-day report ( in most cases )
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Clinton
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Clinton, IA today!
ALLIN Home Inspections Remarkable Five Star Review by Beth T.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.