Byron, IL Home Inspection
Byron, Illinois has a population of 3,608. The famous Byron Nuclear Generating Station is located just south which provides a great deal of electricity used in northern Illinois. Though small in population, Byron is rich in festivals and traditions which make the city an interesting place to visit. Located in Byron Township, along the Rock River, this town is considered the “Gateway to the Rock River Valley”.
The reason why we keep performing top quality homes inspections in Byron and all other areas of Illinois is the existence of house issues that lacked proper attention and continue to trouble homeowners and property investors. Byron is growing in population and so is the number of properties that need a thorough inspection.
Five of the most common issues we find during our home inspections in Byron are:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
“The process exceeded all my expectations. Michael was incredibly nice and very knowledgeable. The comprehensive report came back very quickly and we couldn’t be happier.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Houston Sulouff
Here are the home inspection services you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Byron, IL, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they are considering purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every homebuyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Byron on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Byron
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Byron, IL today!