Byron, IL Home Inspection
Byron, Illinois has a population of 3,608. The famous Byron Nuclear Generating Station is located just south. It provides a great deal of electricity used in northern Illinois. Though small in population, Byron is rich in festivals and traditions which make the city an interesting place to visit. Located in Byron Township, along the Rock River, this town is considered the “Gateway to the Rock River Valley”.
The reason why we keep performing top quality homes inspections in Byron and all other areas of Illinois is the existence of house issues that lacked proper attention and continue to trouble homeowners as well as property investors. Byron is growing in population and so is the number of properties that need a thorough inspection.
Five of the most common issues we find during our home inspections in Byron are:
- Roofing problems
- Electrical wiring issues
- Poor attic ventilation and insulation
- Poor grading and drainage
- Plumbing issues
“The process exceeded all my expectations. Michael was incredibly nice and very knowledgeable. The comprehensive report came back very quickly and we couldn’t be happier.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Houston Sulouff
Here are the home inspection services you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Byron, IL, we help homeowners decide about the property they consider purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation. Every home buyer or home seller should certainly consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection. This is to ensure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – Thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is certainly one of our major standouts at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Byron on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need a thorough inspection.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is especially important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test if it meets the closed building conditions. If not, then the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot surely find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion and plumbing leaks. It also detects improperly installed insulation and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and of course licensed home inspectors in Byron
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Byron, IL today!