The city of Bettendorf is located in the south eastern region in Scott County, Iowa. It is the 15th largest city in Iowa with a population of 36, 543. What you’ll find in Bettendorf is an array of recreational opportunities. Three golf courses, a number of trails for biking, hiking and walking, skate park, boat lunch in the Mississippi River, an aquatic center, hockey rinks, dog park, ice rink, and the largest hotel in Iowa – The Isle Casino Hotel. You name it, Bettendorf pretty much has it. No wonder the population is rapidly growing in Bettendorf as more tourists end up staying in a city with rich educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
If you are planning to move to Bettendorf, hiring a quality home inspector is just as important as finding the perfect home for you.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. performs the following home inspection services in Bettendorf, IA:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Bettendorf, IA, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they are considering purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every homebuyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of a drone for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We now have the chance to conduct a roof inspection in Bettendorf on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home and should be inspected accordingly.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Mold Inspection– Mold inspection is a must-have and is the first line of defense against mold infestations that can quickly become out of control, cause illnesses and breathing problems for you and your family. Mold might obstruct you from breathing safely inside your own home.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides:
- same-day report ( in most cases )
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Bettendorf
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Bettendorf, IA today!
How to Hire A Quality Home Inspector By ALLIN Home Inspections of Sterling IL | (877) 545-6639
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.