The city of Bettendorf is located in the south eastern region in Scott County, Iowa. It is the 15th largest city in Iowa with a population of 36, 543. What you’ll find in Bettendorf is an array of recreational opportunities. Three golf courses, a number of trails for biking, hiking and walking, and skate park. You can also find a boat lunch in the Mississippi River and an aquatic center. It also has hockey rinks, dog park, ice rink, and the largest hotel in Iowa – The Isle Casino Hotel. You name it, Bettendorf pretty much has it. No wonder the population is rapidly growing in Bettendorf as more tourists end up staying in a city with rich educational, cultural, as well as recreational opportunities.
If you are planning to move to Bettendorf, hiring a quality home inspector is just as important as finding the perfect home for you.
“A wonderful investment! ALLIN Home Inspections is very thorough, very professional. The inspection was comprehensive and Mr. Musgrave demonstrated and explained everything to me. He was very respectful and answered all of my questions, clearly. Support services and resources are incredible. Not only will you know that you have a good home, but you will learn how to take care of it.” Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Bethe Dinges
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. performs the following home inspection services in Bettendorf, IA:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Bettendorf, IA, we help homeowners make informed buying decisions about the property they consider purchasing by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Every homebuyer or home seller should consider the home inspection service. Even homeowners who do not intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection in order to ensure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Certified Move-In Ready Homes – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, and HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – This is one of our major standouts in roofing inspections at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Bettendorf on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important home components that also need to be inspected.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is indeed important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when it meets the closed building conditions. But if not, then the testing period could be extended.
- Radon Commercial Screening – We are licensed to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers.
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection) – We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Some of the issues found in an Infrared Inspection include water intrusion and plumbing leaks. It can also detect improperly installed insulation and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provides:
- same-day report ( in most cases )
- a detailed inspection
- an easy-to-read report with photos as well as videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained, and licensed home inspectors in Bettendorf
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report in order to give you and your family the Peace of Mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspector in Bettendorf, IA today!
Our 5 Star Home Inspection Review
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website