We’re Taking Precautionary Steps to Minimize the Risks of COVID-19
In light of the current crisis, we are currently monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak and are taking precautionary measures seriously to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and those in our local communities. We are also following the InterNachi COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors, which we took and received our certification.
We also instruct our employees to stay at home if they are not feeling well and seek medical help if necessary. On top of this, our inspectors will follow the protocols below when conducting home inspections:
- We will be inspecting all properties whether vacant or occupied.
- If occupied, the seller will (prior to the inspection) designate a SAFE ROOM for themselves to stay in during the inspection. The inspector will inspect that room first and the bathroom closest to that room. The sellers will then be asked to move to that room to stay during the duration of the inspection.
- If occupied, the inspector will wear protective booties, hazmat suit, a respirator (to save the masks for those that need them) and gloves. The inspector will sanitize all surfaces that are touched during the inspection with sanitizing wipes.
- No clients, Realtors, etc. will be allowed at the inspection. This is to ensure social distancing and to help prevent the spread into the home, to the client and inspector. We typically request that clients attend the inspection but at this point in time, we request that clients wait for our call and report instead. We can schedule a brief call at the end of the inspection to provide a summary of our findings. We can also conduct a phone review after sending the inspection report.
- We now have the ability for the client to see items (on their phone or tablet) that are being added to their report in real-time. i.e.: descriptions and photos. They can take notes to ask questions later
- We now have a program to connect (like facetime) with clients and realtors at the end of the inspection. This will be the time to ask your questions and any other concerns you may have.
- Clients and Agents will be free to call us with questions after the report is delivered.
Our goal is to provide a complete and top-quality home inspection while maintaining a safe environment. We wish for everyone’s safety and good health.
Thank You For Understanding.
Michael and Judee Musgrave
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.
Call Us For More Details : 877-545-6639
Covid19 Protocol for Home Inspections, ALLIN Home Inspections Explains | (877) 545-6639 | Call Us
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. | Let this experienced Home Inspection Sterling IL company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Northern IL, Sterling IL and Eastern IA area, we can help!
Owned and operated by a Licensed Professional, Michael Musgrave, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website
Thorough, Detailed Inspections To Protect Your Investment | ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.