Cambridge is a village in Henry County, Illinois, United States. The population was 2,160 at the 2010 census, down from 2,180 in 2000. It is the county seat of Henry County.
At the 2000 census, there were 2,180 people, 856 households, and 595 families in the village. The population density was 1,540.2 people per square mile (592.7/km2). There were 896 housing units at an average density of 633.0 per square mile (243.6/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.17% White, 0.78% African American, 0.18% Native American, 0.32% Asian, 0.05% Pacific Islander, and 0.50% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.46%.
Of the 856 households, 31.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 57.5% were married couples living together, 8.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.4% were non-families. 26.2% of households were one person and 14.0% were one person aged 65 or older. The average household size was 2.45 and the average family size was 2.95.
The age distribution was 24.6% under the age of 18, 9.8% from 18 to 24, 27.9% from 25 to 44, 21.7% from 45 to 64, and 15.9% 65 or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females, there were 101.7 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 99.0 males.
“Mike was an amazing inspector. He took the time to explain everything in great detail about the home and even gave me pointers on how to resolve some of the more minor issues. He had just the right equipment to test everything and give an incredibly detailed report. I will definitely be coming back to ALLIN Home Inspections in the future! “- Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By Caleb M
The following excellent home inspection services are what you can find here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.:
- Buyer Inspection – During a residential home inspection in Cambridge, IL, we help homeowners make informed decisions about the property they opt to purchase by spending 2 to 3 hours of careful evaluation of the home. Not only should home buyers or sellers need this service. Even homeowners who don’t intend to sell their property should plan a regular home inspection to make sure that the home is always in tiptop shape.
- Pre-Listing Inspection – CMIR Homes have been thoroughly inspected and undergone a 500+point examination including Structural, Mechanical, Roof, Electrical, Plumbing, Major Appliances, as well as HVAC. However, this does not mean that the home is perfect.
- Drone Usage – The use of drones for roofing inspections is one of our major standouts here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. We can now conduct a roof inspection in Cambridge on inaccessible, steep, too high, or wet areas and surfaces. The roof is one of the most important components of the home that also needs a thorough inspection.
- Radon Residential – Since radon is a radioactive gas, it is only important that your home is tested. We will conduct a 48-hour test only when closed building conditions are met. If not, we will extend the testing period to 60 hours.
- Radon Commercial Screening – ALLIN Radon Detection has a license to perform survey measurements in all commercial buildings in the State of Illinois. Commercial screening is a completely different process than testing residential properties. Some of the other structures that we consider commercial are multifamily dwellings, schools, and daycare centers
- Thermal Imaging (Infrared Inspection)– We include this in every home inspection to find problems that an ordinary home inspection cannot find. Infrared Inspection can find issues like water intrusion, plumbing leaks, improperly installed insulation, and hot connections in the electrical system.
In a nutshell, ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. provide:
- same-day reporting (in most cases)
- a detailed inspection
- an easy to read report with photos and videos
- professional, experienced, highly trained and licensed home inspectors in Cambridge, IL
“Michael was very pleasant and professional during our inspection. He took the time to explain any concern he had about our property and provided some ideas on how to resolve issues. I would use ALLIN home inspection again.” – Review of ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. By kjb
Here at ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., we guarantee an in-depth and comprehensive report. We do it in order to give you and your family the peace of mind you highly deserve. Expect prompt quality service from ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. by calling us at (877) 545-6639 or by booking an appointment with our home inspection in Cambridge, IL today!
Our 5 Star Home Inspection Review
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website