- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers, on their primary residence, by a participating
- InterNACHI® inspector. (not all InterNACHI® members participate or can participate)
- We’ll pay the client the purchase price of the home, as shown on the contract when the home buyer bought the home, less any credits received. We will not pay for the home buyers closing costs, real estate commissions, moving costs, or similar fees.
- The home must be re-listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- Valid for home buyers and sellers. This is transferable to new buyers.
Michael Musgrave, CMI
ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc.
The 25th largest land area of all US, Illinois continues to grow in the real estate market despite economic downturns. While home buyers are in a good position to make purchases, let this experience be a significant one with ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc., your expert Home Inspection Sterling IL company.
Don’t trust just any Illinois home inspector with your current or future home. Get an inspector who takes the time to give you the proper evaluation and thorough education on your home. ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. has some of the best home inspectors who are certified and licensed by the State of Illinois. Our years of experience have built a reputation Illinois home buyers have held high regard in.
We take great pride in the level of commitment we put in every inspection we perform. Our Sterling home inspectors are highly experienced, extremely thorough, and detailed in providing a report with the information you need to make your buying decision with confidence.
Call (877) 545-6639 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website