* Restrictions apply see details below
At ALLIN Home Inspections, Inc. we offer a simple, no hassle guarantee. If you attend your home inspection, and if for any reason you are not satisfied with the “Quality” of the service, tell the inspector at the conclusion of the inspection. We will either make it right or you won’t have to pay the inspection fee! And we will pay for another home inspection, up to the cost of the original home inspection, with the licensed inspector of your choosing.
How Can We Guarantee Our Inspections?
• It’s easy! Let’s begin with our education. Our inspector, Michael Musgrave, has construction experience, he has attended one of the foremost inspection schools in the country, and he is required to attend continuing education classes throughout the year. Michael is also a Certified Master Inspector, the highest certification an inspector can receive. So whether you are purchasing a vintage house or the latest in construction he knows what to look for.
• We does not rush. We never do more than two home inspections per day. This allows time to do a thorough inspection of your new home.
• The more thorough we are, the more knowledgeable you become, and the more confident you can be in your purchase!
* Re-Inspection fee for another inspector limited to the agreed upon inspection fee for our inspection in the signed inspection agreement.
* Valid only on the day and time of the inspection.
* Must be requested at the end of the inspection or prior to us uploading the report to the server for you to view.
* Client must attend the inspection.